We help clients by challenging beliefs and revealing ideas that awaken latent potential in individuals and teams.
Bridges change programs support transition and redirection of organisational strategy. We help people with the emotional transition to new relationships, behaviours, work practices and workplace expectations.
We have experience with large, complex change projects such as:
- relocation of large workforces to new purpose built accommodation or geographic locations
- implementation of state of the art information technology
- shift to contemporary management practices
- staff alignment with desired culture and behaviours.
Bridges develops and coaches chief executive officers and executives to lead cultural transformation by providing:
- leadership development
- culture diagnostics and analysis
- culture change planning and implementation
- review and revision of the performance planning.
Working with clients on large and complex change programs, Bridges offers the skills and capabilities to assist people to transition to new work place practices. We understand people’s emotional responses to change and have effective tools and techniques to help overcome change resistance. Our assistance may include:
- assessing change readiness
- developing change leadership skills
- supporting and coaching change teams
- developing consultation skills
- providing outplacement support.
The swift pace of change in today’s working environment means that leaders must constantly adapt business activities and manage staff expectations.
Consistently rewarding the desired behaviours is critical to the success of any transformation program. Our programs address key aspects of staff productivity including:
- focussing business priorities and resources
- developing resilient and well-functioning teams
- effectively leading and motivating staff to superior performance
- mastering challenging conversations
- collaborative performance planning.