Bridges contributes to the development of the professional field of organisation development, and national and international dialogue about trends in the field.
Bridges pursues this work through engagement with:
- Australian Human Resource Institute mentoring program
- Organisation Development Australia
- Group Relations Australia
- CEO Institute
Bridges supports United Nations initiatives to improve the diversity of decision making in government, corporate and not for profit organisations.
We are particularly energised by the role of diversity in improving business performance demonstrated through the Business Case for Diversity.
Bridges provides significant support to the following organisations:
- Business and Professional Women International
- Business and Professional Women Australia
- Global Summit of Women
- Women on Boards
- Indigenous Youth Leadership Program
- Donydji Homeland Centre.
Article : Step up big business: More Australian organisations need to meet simple gender principles, Women’s Agenda, Angela Priestley, July 17, 2014